AWW #39 - Avalon - Bad Guys Win

Werewolf, Mafia, Great Minds etc...
D_Arquebus
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: SLOBB + SWL

Re: AWW #39 - Avalon - Mission 2

Post by D_Arquebus »

All good @olaf :) ... was just teasing. I anticipated it wasnt shenanigans. Just thinking through permutations.

WTS you know what happens next - the mission fails...

Because it was 3am or so and I was tired and cranky and I decided I didnt want the mission to fail...
NAF Regional Tourney Organiser (Oz/ NZ)

13th Worldwide to 24 Teams :)

Results by Team: Play the 24+2 :)
Sport: Necro, Ogre
Painted: 24hr Painting Challenge
Wins: 15/26 Teams (enjoyin the 26)
Podiums: 25/26

www.ausbowl.com or Ausbowl (FB) - Oz BB
NZ Blood Bowl Community (FB) - NZ BB

D_Arquebus
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by D_Arquebus »

Why did you vote to let it go through?

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
Favourite Race: Orc

Post by OneEye »

Bigger question is why did you vote to stop it? Suggesting you were cranky is a terrible excuse for using the deciding vote (if you were a good guy) that would have given the two bad guys the chance to cancel the vote...
Ironman 24 Hour Challenge Tournament Organiser - https://www.facebook.com/pages/24-Hour- ... 7949351296

whitetailscramblers
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: DTG
Favourite Race: Chaos Pact

Post by whitetailscramblers »

D. The way I see it. I am a good guy. Possibly you are a good guy. So there are already at least one bad guy on the list. At this point I can not argue for anyone to be kicked off as the first mission succeeded.

Now without any results I can only imagine this will fail.

Giving me the grounds to start serious questioning the allocated members.

D_Arquebus
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by D_Arquebus »

@OneEye - It should have been cancelled... I am a good guy. And therefore one of the nominated parties is a Bad Guy and guaranteed to cancel the mission. That solid enough reasoning for you? It is exactly why the Bad Guys wont vote to cancel. Because one of them is nominated and can safely cancel the mission. The fact that WTS "knows he is a good guy" and yet voted to allow a mission to fail should tell us all something I feel.

WTS - The argument doesnt have to extend past I am a good guy and thus we are sending a Bad guy...

whitetailscramblers
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Yes but to argue that I am a good guy without any sufficient supporting evidence only makes me look sus. So to speak. So if...... are a good guy then there are two bad guys on the first mission.

D_Arquebus
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by D_Arquebus »

@OneEye - I will add it is you who had the chance to help vet Foad and/or add less variabilty in the first round but chose not to because "its randoms!".

Foad will always choose himself. Indeed the only time someone could not choose themselves and not out themselves is the 3rd mission and possibly the 1st. Therefore you were adding a possible possum (Olaf or You) to Foad about who we have minimal info except that he pulled the trigger with no consultation...

Unless Merlin really feels he has a play on getting some solid info from this mission as well, he is also a dunce... and lord knows what, cause it feels like a shamozzle, and I have more reason to doubt everyone the more that happens so far :/ . Or you know - Mission succeeds, Im wrong, youre all the good guys, and Im just pissing in the wind :P

D_Arquebus
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by D_Arquebus »

Indeed, Merlin might just be hiding, as we all seemed to be going to vote to proceed. And he didnt want to out himself. He could be on the mission or not because he knows the Bad Guys regardless of his own self interest and doesnt need the help cutting down the suspects.

But the Bad Guys have to have someone on the mission. They could never allow the vote of the 3 Good Mission players to be proceed and then the mission succeeds because then Olaf (who picks next) picks from those 3 and they win the game 3-0... the only option if a pure Good Guy team is selected is to cast doubts and break the vote against the 3 self interested parties on the team.

WTS's silence was deafening... As was Foads early jup to cut out any discussion...

whitetailscramblers
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

D. I'm not sure what you mean about my silence. If you check through the posts I have been quite vocal in trying to generate conversation. I have also moved from Mt Barker to Port Adelaide in the last 4 days. So I have been trying to identify the bad guys while move and clean the old house. I think all in all I've been doing ok.

What about this apparent online Blood Bowl......... who even plays that ridiculous game anyway........... 🤔

Rabid_Bogscum
Frank N Stein
Frank N Stein
BB League: SLOBB
Favourite Race: Skaven

Post by Rabid_Bogscum »

The group returns... one breastplate here, one bracer there. Some chainmail, some leather. A real assortment of nothing. Certainly no one is feeling safe in this get up.

The mission failed.

Ok we need Weapons now... or surely we will fail this quest. I decide who goes this time argues Olaf

The mission vote was 2 success 1 fail

Every one can chat... olaf decides the next 2 person mission
Commish of SLOBB
ATC Champions 2012, 2016, 2018
NSW State Rep 2011, 2013, 2015 (Champs), 2017 (Champs)

Champion: Leviathan '08, Eucalyptus Bowl 4, Sandgroper V, Southern Shrike Bowl 4, Dragon Bowl, TSP '13, GOM '13, Gosford Gauntlet '14, Jokerbowl '15, MOAB '16, Cancon '17, Eucalyptus Bowl 14

D_Arquebus
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by D_Arquebus »

Gosh... what a surprise...

Silence with respect to not arguing against the failure of a mission WTS. You were content because I suspect you knew it would fail and you are a Bad Guy.

If Olaf pulls the trigger next before some discussion I am 100% voting no on that Vote... he is not going to pull a Foad on us again!

whitetailscramblers
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

D. I have already stated my expectations regarding this last mission prior to it being revealed. I expressed my concerns openly.

However, I note that you indicated to allow the mission then did a last minute change. I also note that you have been the most vocal out of the party making accusations and calling out others.

As I previously indicated before this mission outcome was advised. I believed it would fail and did not have the backing power to demand the party changed.

Let's start questioning the party about their allegiance and get something written about what happened.

With that being said. Oneeye. Foad. Olaf. WTF? Tell us what is going on. Please explain the failed mission.
--------------------------------------------------
Brown noser award. Best Coach SSB 2019
1st place Egypt Bowl 12.
32nd place SSB11 - Most TD's, Tied Most Kills.
4th place and best painted team Rat Bowl Vic 09.

---------------------------------------------------

D_Arquebus
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by D_Arquebus »

Lol, the only thing I agree with there is that I'd like some input from the others...

Atm it feels like the WTS and D_Arquebus show and we havent been on a Mission nor failed one yet... so please answer for yourselves Questers!

whitetailscramblers
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

This I 100% agree with. Guys start talking.

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

Yep sorry this weekend has been insane. Personally I haven’t read the past few pages well which I will do in the morning but with Olaf and Foad almost absent from the game outside of voting, it makes this very difficult. If they are both good guys (or one is the Merlin) or both bad guys, the game is impossible to play with no input from them. It’s almost playable if one is good and one is bad but still...

I am a good guy, basic and plain. The Merlin knows this so I have an ally but I’m yet to connect who the third good guy is. I do know that either Olaf or Foad is a bad guy, as does the Merlin so that is at least some information.

To the other normal good guy, help me out!!
Ironman 24 Hour Challenge Tournament Organiser - https://www.facebook.com/pages/24-Hour- ... 7949351296

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

Additionally, I am not the Merlin and we now know Foad is not as he did not know who all three good guys were but that doesn’t make him the bad guy, could have been the other good guy.

This then takes me back to wondering about Hutchie’s No vote last round... 😜

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

And finally! I do believe out of Foad and Olaf, one is a good guy and one a bad guy as the vote only failed by one and they aren’t allowed to talk so the likelihood that they managed to somehow get one to decide to pass and one to fail correctly is highly unlikely.

A few big assumptions in my 1.30am deductions here but I do have a decent idea of who the Merlin and one bad guy is while I need to figure out the final two...

OneEye
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by OneEye »

In even more late night deductions, Olaf is highly unlikely to be the Merlin as if he were, he should have voted no for the team structure as he would have know I am a good guy and would also have known Foad was bad... by voting it through it means he doesn’t have knowledge of the bad guys and good guys!

So Olaf if you are a good guy, it’s simple. Put you and me in for this next mission. If you are good and not the Merlin as I believe, the real Merlin will vote yes for the team so it will pass and then you and I succeed the mission. It proves us as both good guys and the game is over.

That’s it for me until tomorrow!

D_Arquebus
2011 Legend
2011 Legend

Post by D_Arquebus »

Its not rocket science OneEye. Im the one supposed Good Guy who wasnt on the team.

Therefore Im the one suppossed Good Guy who knew that it couldnt work.

If anything your comment has solidified WTS as a Bad Guy. So it just remains to see which of you failed Questers is the treacherous one and then vote accordingly.

Still waiting on Foad and Olaf... early vote will be a NO from me still, just FYI.

Olaf_the_Stout
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
BB League: Adeleague
Favourite Race: Norse

Post by Olaf_the_Stout »

Hi guys,

Working from home today (and actually doing it as my boss still thinks we aren't working unless we're physically sitting in our office at work), so my input will still be limited. I've read most of the posts from the last day or so. Hutchie, don't worry, I won't be doing a Foad and naming 3 people without any discussion.

I agree with One Eye that it's highly unlikely that one bad guy voted for the mission to succeed and the other voted for it to fail. So that means 1 out of WTS and Hutchie is a bad guy and 1 out of One Eye and Foad is a bad guy.

The bad guys know who each other are and would be unlikely to pick each other. So that would make sense why One Eye or Foad did not pick WTS or Hutchie. I'll try and do some more analysis later if I can.
Southern Shrike Bowl 2018 - 20/21 October

Real Blood Bowlers take the Skull!