EB2019 - Merchandise

Largest Tournament in the Southern Hemisphere and 5th NAF Major
Post Reply
User avatar
Rabid_Bogscum
Frank N Stein
Frank N Stein
Posts: 16322
Joined: Mon May 21, 2007 6:19 am
BB League: SLOBB
Favourite Race: Skaven
Location: Sydney
Contact:

EB2019 - Merchandise

Post by Rabid_Bogscum »

All,

I have had a few people newer to the community comment on the old Euc Bowl Dice Bag that I have so I am in discussions with KO Dice Bags to put together a 15th Anniversary Edition for this year. These will be available for pre-order and will be able to be picked up at the tournament. More info to follow, but please post interest if you would like to get one.

I still have a few Euc Bowl Dice Cups. They are $25 if you would like to reserve one, let me know and I will set aside for you.

I thought with it being our 15th year I might do some Small Merchandise runs that people can get in on and pick up at Euc Bowl. Thinking Coffee Cups and such. Is there any interest?

Rabid
NAF VP
ATC Champions '12, '16, '18
NSW State Rep '11, '13, '15 (Champs), '17 (Champs)

Champion: Leviathan '08, Euc Bowl '08 & '18, Sandgroper V, SSB '11, Dragon Bowl '12, TSP '13, GOM '13, Gosford Gauntlet '14, Jokerbowl '15, MOAB '16, Cancon '17, NSW Open '19, Nuffles Bash at the Beach '20

User avatar
Jonno
Chaos Warrior
Chaos Warrior
Posts: 926
Joined: Sun Mar 04, 2012 5:11 pm
BB League: Ballarat
Favourite Race: Ogre
Location: Ballarat

Re: EB2019 - Merchandise

Post by Jonno »

Interested in the dice bags.
Eucbowl Best Painted 2015, 17 & 18.
Cancon Best Painted 2016
SSB Best Painted 2016 & 2017
ASC III & ASC IV Best Painted
Big V 2018 Best Painted
GOLDCRUSH is the way.

User avatar
ksharper
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
Posts: 2056
Joined: Sat Jan 03, 2009 11:46 pm
BB League: MBBL
Favourite Race: Chaos Dwarf
Location: Melbourne, Aus
Contact:

Re: EB2019 - Merchandise

Post by ksharper »

Rabid_Bogscum wrote:I still have a few Euc Bowl Dice Cups. They are $25 if you would like to reserve one, let me know and I will set aside for you.
I'll grab one!

Flights booked, will be there this year
_________________________
Ausbowl State Champs Vic Rep I, II & IV

Champion - WAACY 2009, Blocktober 2010, Eucbowl 2014, Mayhem on Malop 2015, Ironman 2016, SSB 2016

Image

User avatar
lolvenom
Star Player
Star Player
Posts: 2659
Joined: Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:25 pm
BB League: SLOBB
Favourite Race: Ogre

Re: EB2019 - Merchandise

Post by lolvenom »

Rabid_Bogscum wrote: Thinking Coffee Cups and such
I'd take an actual china mug or 5. It would be great to sit and sip a hot cuppa whilst reflecting on all my past tournament failures.

User avatar
D_Arquebus
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
Posts: 6578
Joined: Thu May 17, 2007 9:45 pm
BB League: SLOBB + SWL
Location: Sydney

Re: EB2019 - Merchandise

Post by D_Arquebus »

Rabid_Bogscum wrote:Euc Bowl Dice Bag that I have so I am in discussions with KO Dice Bags to put together a 15th Anniversary Edition for this year. These will be available for pre-order and will be able to be picked up at the tournament. More info to follow, but please post interest if you would like to get one.
Yes please :)
Rabid_Bogscum wrote:I thought with it being our 15th year I might do some Small Merchandise runs that people can get in on and pick up at Euc Bowl. Thinking Coffee Cups and such. Is there any interest?
Would also grab a Mug :)
NAF Regional Tourney Organiser (Oz/ NZ)

13th Worldwide to 24 Teams :)

Results by Team: Play the 24+2 :)
Sport: Necro, Ogre
Painted: 24hr Painting Challenge
Wins: 15/26 Teams (enjoyin the 26)
Podiums: 25/26

www.ausbowl.com or Ausbowl (FB) - Oz BB
NZ Blood Bowl Community (FB) - NZ BB

User avatar
oozeboss
2011 Legend
2011 Legend
Posts: 201
Joined: Sun Apr 10, 2011 6:50 pm
BB League: MiBBL + SWL
Favourite Race: Necromantic
Location: In the Shadow of the Temple of Mir-Anda, Sydney, Oz

Re: EB2019 - Merchandise

Post by oozeboss »

I'm a mug for a mug.
CLEAVEDLAND CADAVALIERS
"Never moon a Werewolf!"

Post Reply